Sunday Snooze!

There's nothing much going on here today.  I made a big, traditional, Sunday roast chicken lunch with all the trimmings.  We ate a bit too much, even the little Dust Bunny.  Sunday lunch can be quite soporific.  It starts with a yawn..




and then another one....




and you think, I'll just close my eyes for a minute.




I'll take a power nap, only 15 minutes...




and before you know it.... your asleep!




You wake for a moment and have a little stretch.  There really isn't anything important that needs to be done, why not just snoozzzzzzzzzzzze.




Hope you are having a relaxing Sunday, too.  

Comments

  1. I had a nap today myself! *Never* do that. :-)

    On another note, didn't know if you were familiar with this or nothttp://www.americaninbritain.co.uk/?p=subscribe. It's a free expat mag. Not *particularly* interesting but 1) it's free and 2) as a blogger, resources are always good. Just thought I'd pass along. x (P.S. Posting here as I don't have an email addy for you.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the info, Denise. I'll have a look at the expat mag. That's very considerate of you! : )

      Delete
  2. Hi Aunt Deb!
    I'ts me, Jessica! Those pics are so CUTE! I hope I can see bubbles some day!:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Jess!

      He is such a funny little cat. You would love him. He is a little shy with other people so you would have to be patient with him. He has the most lovely soft fur. I hope you can meet him and become friends. =^.^=

      Delete
  3. Sara here!
    Bubels is relly cut!I wish we could see her in persn;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Sara!

      I wish you could see him, too. He is a little bit afraid of new people but if you fed him a little bit of chicken I think he would soon become your friend. =^.^=

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Sleeps all day... prowls all night! He is a real Tom cat.

      Delete

Post a Comment