Made with Love and Stamped 'HOME MADE'

I love to bake but I like to keep things simple.  My favourite recipes can be made from store cupboard ingredients and don't require a lot of fussy decoration or garnish.  Still, I am not immune to a bit of embellishment so when I saw this cook stamp I just HAD to have it!


You simply roll cookie dough into a ball and press the cookie stamp on to the dough.


It reminds me of old fashioned sealing wax.  Bake the cookies and....


They come out of the oven like this.... officially stamped 'HOME MADE'!  Now this is my kind of cookie decorating!  What flavor cookie should we make next? 

Comments

  1. What a brilliant idea, good purchase. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you've got to push the boat out sometimes! ; ) X

      Delete
  2. Love this stamp! So cool! Home made things rock. :)
    xoxo, Jena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just HAD to have it. I hope they make more. I think it would be great if they did more designs; heart, flowers, seasonal stuff. I'd like to have one that says 'Made With Love' or something equally as soppy. : )X

      Delete
  3. These stamps are just great, I treated myself to one a couple of months ago. I've not used mine to make any cookies yet, when I do I hope they look as fab as yours. I used it on pastry when I made a batch of apple pies and was surprised at how well it still kept it shape and was still legible considering it was pastry, I must try and get around to blogging it ;)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Angela!

      I think these stamps are such a nifty idea. Do you know if there are other designs out on the market? I hadn't thought of using it on pastry. I have wondered what it would look like if you stamped a piece of bread and then toasted it. It's like being a kid again...so much fun!

      I look forward to seeing your stamped pies on the blog! : )

      Delete

Post a Comment