Two Black Cats or Deux Chats Noirs

Several years ago my Mum-n-Law, Maggie, gave us a funny black cat ornament.  Little did we know we would soon have a real black cat to match it!

So when the Dust Bunny decided to sit next to the little metal cat I HAD to take some photos.



They aren't he best photos I've ever taken ....



But the Dust Bunny doesn't like to be photographed.



You have to be fast and sneaky!  If you aren't.......



He will shout at you when he catches you taking his picture!

Comments

  1. Fatiguants les photographes !

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-D
    So funny! Who is prettier? I don't dare ask your Dust Bunny! He, of course! No question....
    P.S. I tried your rhubarb muffins... Hmmmmmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a funney little cat. : ) I am glad you tried the rhubarb muffins. I have a few more rhubarb recipes I'd like to try.

      Delete
  3. Those pictures are hilarious and unusual for a cat to do that!
    Love, Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Sara!
      He is a most unusual and funny little cat!
      Love ya! : )X

      Delete

Post a Comment