An Unfortunate Incident

This weekend my laptop met with an unfortunate accident.  I was doing my usual thing of trying to do three things at once, at maximum speed, and I dropped it.  The screen is shattered as are most of my plans for processing photographs and writing blog posts.  Andy has provided me with temporary methods of doing these things but as you know,  working on strange computers makes everything more complicated. 


I apologise in advance for wonky photos and even wonkier blog posts.  We will get the hardware problems sorted out eventually.  However, fixing my fumbly fingers seems most unlikely to happen. 

Comments

  1. Oh no :( Hope you manage to get it fixed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could kick myself for being so clumsy. Fortunately, we have other equipment I can use but you know how it is.... I want MY laptop.

      Delete
  2. Yikes! What an unfortunate thing to happen. Sounds like something I would do. Hope your in working order very soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andy has taken it to be repaired. The estimate wasn't as expensive as we thought it might be but it's going to take a week to get it back and a month for me to stop kicking myself. ; )

      Delete
  3. oh no! I have always wanted a laptop. sometimes the computer or laptop or phone or what ever can be confusing! Love Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara-

      I really like my laptop A LOT so it upset me when I broke it. Oh well, accidents happen and it will soon be fixed... I hope!

      Love ya!
      Aunt Deb

      Delete

Post a Comment