Sixty Second Recipe Honey-Butter

We all have our morning rituals.  I usually start the day with a cup of tea and a piece of toast.  The biggest decision I want to make first thing in the morning is what to spread on it.  Honey Butter is often the answer.


This stuff is great on toast,  PANCAKES and CORN BREAD MUFFINS .  


I almost feel a fraud calling this a recipe, but here's how to make Honey Butter.   In a bowl, combine equal measures of room temperature butter and runny honey.


I use salted butter because I like the kick salt gives to sweet things.  


Beat the butter and honey together until light and fluffy.   Spoon the Honey Butter into a screw top jar and store near the toaster.  Well, you don't have to store it near the toaster but it's easier to find in the morning before that first cup of tea has worked its magic.

Remember you can click on the highlighted text to get the recipes for CORN BREAD MUFFINS and PANCAKES .

Comments